Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog Entry #11


Blog Entry #11: Interview Questions

Here are some of the questions that I plan to ask in my interview:
      
             1.       What made you want to become an engineer?
             2.       What is the part of your job that you enjoy the most?
             3.       How long have you been working as an engineer?

For my interview, I will be talking to Bill Williams. He is working in the engineering department at Boeing. I’ve known Bill for about a year now, and have talked to him through email mostly, so I plan to do my interview over interviews.

The questions that I will be asking are going to be both, closed and open-ended. The variety of my questions is pretty good, but still sticks to the point of engineering. I think that I won’t have to add more variety because I’m pretty happy with how my questions are of right now.

After viewing other students’ blogs, I feel I could use a little bit of revising on my questions. I feel mine are almost at a done stage, but they could use a little touch up here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment