Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blog # 10

Clair Lauer's "Technological Journey"


  After reading Claire Lauer’s “Technological Journey”, I learned one major thing that I started noticing as I was working on my drafts. As Clair Lauer kept going along with her remediation, she kept finding better ways of showing her point and I seem to be going through the same thing in my project with pictures and ideas.

   Also, when Lauer talked about why she chose Prezi as her presenting tool, it made since because it was similar to why I chose Prezi for mine. What I wasn’t thinking about that she talked about was using it as a one page presentation tool that you could zoom in and talk more descriptively about each subject on the main page ultimately giving you more pages.

   This example is good for me and almost gives a reassuring feeling that it’s ok to be constantly changing my draft every time that I take a look at it.  The fact that it’s eventually going to give me the outcome that I am looking for from seeing the work process the Lauer went through in making her own remediation.

No comments:

Post a Comment